High Sierra Lacrosse League - Avalanche Box Teams
Gear up for the Spring by playing against some of the best box competition in the West @ the Wasatch Winter Invitational. The Avalanche will travel four teams in the following age groups to nearby Salt Lake City, UT for this can’t miss tournament.
Deadline - Team deposits are due to tournament organizers October 15th, for this reason we require player payments no later than October 13th, 2018.
Teams - Roster limited to 14 players.
Pee Wee (08/07)
HS Elite (02/01)
What - Avalanche Box Teams, will compete in the Wasatch Winter Invitational
When - January 25 - 27, 2019
Where - Sports City, Draper UT just south of Salt Lake City, UT.
Team Cost - $195.00 per player, includes coaching, tournament team registration, box house jersey and practice sessions at Reno Sportsdome (TBA). Click here to register. Price does not include travel or room and board.
Accommodations - We will book thru Emily Youngs @ Team Travel USA.
1. All teams will play in at least 4 games (top seeds will play more games).
2. Championship format tournament
3. There is 10 seconds to clear the defensive half of the field.
4. There is 30 second shot clock.
5. Games ending with a tie score are decided by shootout.